Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09



Photobucket




Hope everyone had a great halloween!!I woke up at 3:30 a.m. just so I could do my hair for work (I work at 5 am pacific time so all you people on the east coast can have a 800 number and talk to someone who's first language is English.) I was a little disapointed that more co-workers did not dress up. It's the one time a year you can act like a kid again and be someone else for a day...why wouldn't you want to do that? So my quest for a 50's dress that would fir me didn't work out that great. Lots of 70's dresses near hippi town here (Eugene) but 50's was harder to come by. The ones I did find were too small for me...hmm wonder if I should start a little etsy shop? So I went to walley world and found a button up dress for $10 as well as a really cute garter belt :)

I had a lot of fun taking the kids trick or treating, Aren't they adoreable?

Photobucket

Hope everyone had a really great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment