Saturday, November 7, 2009

little darling

Photobucket
Tonight I had the whim to try my hand at some portraits. I had my tall hubby hang our good white sheet ( A really fancy sheet that we received as a wedding present that we thought was too nice to ever use LOL ) played with some lighting a bit and went to work so to speak. My son is a little too squirly to sit still for mommy pictures just yet so I got very few of him but my 6 year old photo diva is always willing to put up with me :) especially since I let her "dress up."
As I started to download the pictures and use my favorite free editing tool...we can't all own Photoshop, it prompted me that there was a new beta available! Yippie I was as giddy as a child at Christmas!!!! So I did a few of my normal tricks to see what the difference was. Here is two of my attempts.
Photobucket
Nothing spectacular had changed, they updated a few of the graphics but didn't add any tools...I guess what can I really ask for free? If anyone wants to know what I use or how I do the little graphics I do... feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment