Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photobucket
I'll get the hang of posting these the right way eventually. Any way that cute little "comic strip" was during our trip to Lone Pine Farms about 3 miles outside of Eugene. This place is great and I jumped at the chance when my work decided to throw a little event there. On any given weekend the place is packed. There are hayrides, photo ops, tons of stuff to do and see. For the older folk there is a haunted hotel and a haunted corn maze.

Photobucket

Last year I ventured there with the kids by myself...huge mistake it was so stressful to try to keep both kids entertained and out of trouble. I was thnakful to have brian with me this time.

Photobucket

I didn't start going to pumkin patches until I was in high school but have been trying to go every year since. It is so much fun and I highly recomend it...a whole lot better then picking that perfectly round one in the cardboard box at the grocery store. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment