Friday, August 14, 2009

i want my ring back


Figured i would put this out there. I am not very crafty at all, mainly just scrapbook pages. But today i had a lingering feeling that I wanted my spoon ring back. The ring was much like this one shown on the left. only the heart shape was more defined and there was less flowers.
I thought i would go searching for one like it on etsy or e bay with no luck.My ring was so "unique" yet simple, i would have figured there would be lots of them out there....couldn't find a single one. Lots came close, but not to my liking. It was so me, yet was not made for me...i gave it back to the jerk that gave it to me. Now i am wishing that I didn't!
So then I had the idea that I would google how to make one...yeah right! i can try but i am going to ruin tons of poor helpless spoons in the process:( SO if anyone knows how to make one and has an inkling to, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment