Friday, August 21, 2009

Here's looking at you kid!


This is my son Brighton. He was born in March of 2007. He is my miracle and the reason why I smile every morning...Good thing I named him such a cheerful name :)
I had 3 miscarriages in between my daughter and him. By my third miscarriage I was doing everything in my power to make sure that he would stay. Every night I asked him to stay with me. A little pathetic maybe but if you have ever had a miscarriage and really wanted to keep the baby then you know how it feels.
After he was born I was still a little paranoid and put a mirror over his bassinet to make sure he was still breathing at night.
I love both my kids equally, every mom says that and deep down they really mean it even though it doesn't always show. Now that I have my boy and my girl...I don't need any more...they complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment