Friday, February 5, 2010

Waterfalls

You will notice that when I get the chance I love to take road trips...and pictures. Living in the part of Oregon I live in, I don't understand how any Oregonian can not be an out doors person. Even just a little bit. An hour in one direction we have mountains, an hour the other direction we have the coast. As long as you have a vehicle that can make the trip and the spare gas it is a nice way to waste the day away.



Tuesday we packed up the trust north west standerd S.U.V. and went up to Sahalie and Koosah Falls. http://web.oregon.com/hiking/sahalie_falls.cfm

Photobucket


Photobucket

the sign at the begining of the trail

Photobucket


There was still some snow and ice up there, keep in mind I live in the Willamette Valley which means that it usually doesn't snow more then a couple an inches a year down here so when we want to see snow we drive up to the mountains.


Photobucket

My daughter was in school so we took my son.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so pretty there! If you get a chance, stop by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

until next time....thanks for viewing

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment