Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my thoughts on blogging

So i feel almost like this is a wast of e-space for me to write this short little blog but i felt the desire to post my opinion on my blogger experiance thus far. I used to blog to get my emotions out...although poetic eventually got me in a little trouble with my husband. I came across Casey's Elegent Musings in July and that opened my eyes to the world of wonderful ladies who are brave enough to live life vintage and blog about it and have these wonderful etsy shops and I just got so excited i follow Strawberry Koi vintage and Vixen Vintage and Oh kirby...all are wonderfully gorgeous and write such interesting articles . So i was inspried to write my own, I enjoy photography and photo editing but am not vintage lol at least not outwordly. So I have to admit I have been getting a little upset everytime I check my blog to see I have no followers and as far as i can tell a couple people have looked at my blog.

I know blogging is not a popularity contest but please if you are looking at this blog, even just passing by, leave a little comment. I like sharing my photos and memories but if no one is enjoying it with me then well, its a little sad. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment